Author Topic: Yanillescape Story From My POV  (Read 960 times)

Offline Altair

• Banned
    • View Profile
Yanillescape Story From My POV
« on: April 12, 2012, 09:03:14 am »
Once upon a time in a far away land (New Zealand) There was a 11 year old boy name Jack or most of you know me as Brock, I believe I was searching for Runescape bots or hacks, I came across private servers I thought wow that'd be cool to actually have a party hat I stumbled across this server called Yanillescape, I thought, well the others didn't work so I'll try this one, the first day I logged on I walked into the home PVP and got killed I didn't realise that it was PVP, so annoyed that I had lost all my items I walked over to the thieving chests and started powering through the levels, I met a man named Herman858, he was the first user I ever added to my friends list, I finally got off Yanillescape after being on it for hours, I thought well this isn't a bad game.

The next day I got on, and found that everyone's accounts were rolled back I thought **** that **** and played Runescape and did gnome restaurant for money. Then I got bored of that. I thought in my head that I might give Yanillescape one last try, I got on and I was poor as **** and didn't have a clue how to make any money so I tried crafting, I found this was actually a good way of making money since you could make hundreds of mill an hour I got so high in crafting that I was quite high up in the highscores.

Many months later I had my first PK set I was killing green dragons with them I then decided to switch over to Runescape (multi-tasking) 5 minutes later I died and lost my whole PK set I was so upset I found that a user name E Hero King had obtained some of my PK set items, I begged him for it and he finally gave it to me it wasn't the good parts of it but it was something.

About a year later I was a really well known player I had met some amazing people like: Deathinacup, Soccerpaul, Demongotswag, Glory PKer, I am 1337, Parker, HATE, Darklord9767, Andrew, Corit the list was endless I always maxed out my friends list and had to delete people. **** was cash then I was rich as **** and I literally played Yanillescape everyday I loved going on the forums and posting at the time the forum was Fagex and after that was.. well I can't remember then it was the current now
not online Vbulletin forum, I strived for the highest post count it was a competition between me and Olinice we were constantly friends and enemies but I eventually decided he was an **** I had the highest post count (only just) then he got banned by radar by I took the top with no competition.

Over the next few months I started playing Skyler's server Skyler was a 13 year old Australian boy who knew basic RSPS knowledge he had a couple of servers and I would just muck around a spawn things, we used to go into Teamspeak and he used to DDOS me which got annoying. Then HATE become frustrated with radar's constant harassment, I'm not really sure what HATE ever did but I assume he deleted the server files including the character files and there were no backups except from months ago.. That's when everything changed...

New users came and many quit, the Yanillescape world around me as I knew it was changing I didn't like it, I didn't feel the same importance that I did Yanillescape was an elitist society and became a communism ran society as in everybody was treated equal they were all the same wealth as well I didn't like it and then EMT came.. Lets not talk about that months later when I found Yanille somewhat boring they decided to create V2 it was supposedly going to better than V1, less bugs, and better content while this theory may have been true it really wasn't as I was going to find. days before the release I went on holiday to Thailand, we went to our 5 star hotel and I felt really tired but thought about Yanille V2, I went on my brother's laptop and it was up and I was playing it, it wasn't what I'd expected and alot of people had a head start on me in terms of XP and items I really didn't find it fun I was 14 at the time and thought I might move on from Yanille, I eventually decided there was nothing here for me and I left but I was still a regular contributor. Finally months and months later it was the end of the line Yanille was dead they were losing more and more players each day.
Eventually Supah Fly and radar decided to take down of all Yanille's property they hadn't heard from Parker in months there's was nothing for Yanille, RSPS break throughs were happening they were understanding things more, more efficient server bases were being released with better content and then it was over.

Yanillescape ceased to exist nothing but memories remained I didn't know what I could do now? play Runescape I soon lost interest in that and I decided Hell I'll give programming RSPS a try, it took a while to start off I only knew how to edit configurations and such but over time I knew how to do things and how it worked. Months later we arrive here the journey has been long but I sit here and type this message.

Reason: I typed this: I was waiting for something to upload and somebody had to know what I did in Yanille.

**** me the thing I was uploading stopped and my browser crashed.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Orange

• Owner
  • Master
  • Merchscape Founder
    • View Profile
    • Merchscape
Re: Yanillescape Story From My POV
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 11:11:16 am »
Very interesting... I actually read this all.
Rules! Must Read!
http://tinyurl.com/officialforumrules
Yipyapzap wuz here :3
If you are reading this, you are cool. :)

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:57:59 am »
I read this all also :P

Offline Vault-tec Frog

• Elite Member
  • Merchscape Fake Founder HONEST!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 11:42:16 pm »
Very long story....

Offline Yipyapzap

• Cage fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 03:28:35 am »
I miss Yanille. Me and juli and frosties would be on v1 and v2 towards the end at the same time, and would rush anyone who walked into pvp. ROACHES b**chES!!! Ahh good times. From my rise to my fall, to my other rise, and my other fall, to my other rise, and yet another damn fall, and one last rise. Stupid rollback. I do miss those days though, I really do.

http://www.merchscape.smffy.com/index.php?topic=9.0
^^^Current Rules of the forums

Yipyapzap - Now my computer is just being stupid...
Orange - Got a stupid computer?? Solution: Find a window near you and launch! You're welcome.

Orange was here! Heheheeee!

Offline Deathinacup

• Mr. Cup
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 07:20:58 am »
Should be published as a short story.

Offline Spark

• View Profile
    • GodOfChat
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 12:13:15 pm »
sorry about my inactiveness.

::mod::

Offline lordkiller1

• I Am Tha Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 06:18:36 pm »
Took me 5minutes to read this all but cool story bro.

Offline hixie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 04:19:11 am »
Is that you brock lesnar....

Offline Bladed

• orange...------> knife!!! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 01:46:23 pm »
<3 brock i used to help you out all the time :] and go roaches
!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:50:03 pm by Bladed »

Offline Gorilla Joe

• 7 irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 08:55:07 pm »
!!!!!

Team Karma was better

Offline Bladed

• orange...------> knife!!! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 09:38:01 pm »
!!!!!

Team Karma was better
karma was a failtroll -.-

Offline Altair

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2012, 02:23:27 am »
Is that you brock lesnar....
Yes I'm still alive.

!!!!!
Hey <3. And no.
!!!!!

Team Karma was better

Agreed.

!!!!!

Team Karma was better
karma was a failtroll -.-

Team Karma was better and Karma's troll succession rate was 9/10.