**** with your mind."/ >

Author Topic: Reading this will confuse you and **** with your mind.  (Read 95 times)

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
Reading this will confuse you and **** with your mind.
« on: November 17, 2011, 10:13:13 pm »
In order to survive we cling to all we know and understand, but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous, all the people live witht he wrong assumptions that "reality" could be an illusion... We are death, and the minions of death. We are those who swing our daggers on a moonless night. We are the ones who lace your dinners with poison. For our sins, when the time comes, we will case these 30 pieces into the temple. And hang ourselves with this halter made of straw. We shall band together as cabals, as we plunge into the depths of Hades. We cohorts of the cloth, in ranks of 5. Desiring to do battle with demons in hell. I am a stranger to this world and that fate, i am willing to accept.I can no longer find who I am, I can only search for my purpose as to what i am. i am terrified. my soul trembles each night before i sleep, wishing i never awake from my nightmares for they are better than the life i must live each day. how will i continue to endure my life when i have no strength left? who will console me when i fall?All I can hear is their laughter i am but a reminent of life that was so beautiful, so perfect. but I am nowhere. lost in my own fog. never before have i  witnessed such darkness. Time damaging my eternity. tormented by images that make little sense. yes i continue to try to make sense of them. i clench onto my fate and dread that my days are numbered.There are many who would take my time. I shun them, there are some who share my time. I am entertained by them. There are the precious few who contribute to my time.  i cherish them. Man prides himself on being the only animal who can modify his nature, yet, when he chooses to do so he is called a  phony, Awake my child and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the over-mind; the eternal will of the swarm. And you have been created to serve me. The bird of Hermes is my name, i eat my wings to keep me tame..

Offline Orange

• Owner
  • Master
  • Merchscape Founder
    • View Profile
    • Merchscape
Re: Reading this will confuse you and f*** with your mind.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 10:16:18 pm »
May I ask, what is this?
Rules! Must Read!
http://tinyurl.com/officialforumrules
Yipyapzap wuz here :3
If you are reading this, you are cool. :)

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
Re: Reading this will confuse you and **** with your mind.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 05:58:06 am »
A compilation of creepy sayings. I suppose..It makes me mind blown.

Offline Vault-tec Frog

• Elite Member
  • Merchscape Fake Founder HONEST!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 09:01:34 am »
Iz u feeling alrite?

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 05:33:47 pm »
Iz u feeling alrite?

Of course I just felt like making users mind-blown with this face 'O.O' Then awkwardly leaving the computer to question me..