Author Topic: Goodbye Former Friends  (Read 398 times)

Offline Sunlexor

• View Profile
Goodbye Former Friends
« on: April 15, 2012, 08:56:22 pm »
I have decided coming back to the yanille community was a poor choice as I see most do not believe I am Inferno/Sunlexor/Kat. It was a nice friendship on yanille and fun while it lasted but I fear it is time for me to move on. I have always been loyal to the server I play and always will be. If you wish to contact me email me at katerinakelly@verizon.net. It is a shame you have forgotten me or changed your attitude toward friendship.

Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you? ~Fanny Brice

Goodbye fellow yanille friends,
~inferno aka sunlexor aka kat aka katerina aka sunhaxor...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Spark

• View Profile
    • GodOfChat
Re: Goodbye Former Friends
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 09:56:01 pm »
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believed you. Comeon stay...

::mod::

Offline Orange

• Owner
  • Master
  • Merchscape Founder
    • View Profile
    • Merchscape
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 03:01:45 am »
Going to miss you, bye. :( Goodluck in life and enjoy!
Rules! Must Read!
http://tinyurl.com/officialforumrules
Yipyapzap wuz here :3
If you are reading this, you are cool. :)

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 08:58:09 am »
It is unfortunate to see you go so soon. Farewell, and have a great time. Maybe one day you will decide to come back to the community. :)

Offline Vault-tec Frog

• Elite Member
  • Merchscape Fake Founder HONEST!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 04:01:12 pm »
What what what with the quote

Offline VISSTICK PRO

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 06:22:37 pm »
If you had just talked to us for a little instead of beign online once a week only to advertise your server i might have believed you... and if you are the real inferno you are cool enough to accept and understand this, hope you come back some time when you can actually be talked to
I am a registered sex offender....

JUST KIDDING im not registered

-----------------------------------------

no one dies a virgin cuz life allwayz f***s you in the end

-- kewl-list --
koplen!
ME!!
ORANGE!
FROGGY!
helena
Lordkillah
kirkz

I iz -8 in rl. Nuff sed.

Offline Spark

• View Profile
    • GodOfChat
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 11:56:50 pm »
If you had just talked to us for a little instead of beign online once a week only to advertise your server i might have believed you... and if you are the real inferno you are cool enough to accept and understand this, hope you come back some time when you can actually be talked to
supported...

::mod::

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 04:05:39 am »
I also support.

Offline Dialgaz

• Big Bad Dialganator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 01:35:17 pm »
Ok, Bye, hope you come back and visit some times :P

Offline Altair

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 05:11:54 am »
Okay what the ****.

I do not give 2 s***s if you are Sunlex0r. Yanille was an obsolete private server that was up longer than I expected you should have enjoyed your time while it was up, Sunlex0r you're not special you come in here expecting everyone to treat you like a god this is not a Yanille forum.

No I aint even mad.

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 06:40:08 pm »
.............................................. ..........................._,-~"??"~-,
.................................................. ................__?-~"??:::,-~~-,_::::"-
.................................................. ..........?~"?::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
.................................................. .__???-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::??::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"?"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O?_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'?::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,?-~"?\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,?-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::?---~~""???::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"?::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|???"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\............SHUT THE **** UP!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|....
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|..
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~?::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"?:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--?_____??-~~