Forums Talk > Suggestions

We need help.

(1/2) > >>

Helena:
We've been a starting community for a few months and our webclient is still not here. Our owner can't get on a pc.
We need help.
YipYapZap is a co-owner, therefore I say you should just let him try and get us a working RSPS.
I know a bit about starting one, but I'd be better at advertising than that. Why? Because I'm not too sure about item coding.. I could do small coding.. But not hard ones.
Next, our login times are getting smaller and smaller. Less posts, less conversations.. Some of us barely log in. We need to get things started.. No more sitting around.. So what I'm saying is.
Orange, let someone get this up. Let someone code and get us started.. Because if you can't even get on a pc .. how are we going to do this?

I set my admin application up for a reason, I want to help us get started. I want to be more than just a moderator. Yes, I enjoy being a moderator.. but the rest of us are staff too.

So,
I say..
Yipyapzap should get the client running and if he can code, lovely.
Moderators (like me) should be advertising once the client is up.
Moderators should also be SUGGESTING Merchscape to other people.
Orange should be cleaning our forums by deleting anything that makes it untidy.
Forum Technicians.. Well, do whatever you do.

Plan: Get Yipyapzap active. Ask him to help us out with the client and coding.
After that, mods.. advertise..
Frog go spam facebook or something.
I could make youtube videos.
Ak7swagger, go to "RSwebclients.com" and advertise in the chatbox. That website is meant for it, so you will attract people.
Youtube videos will only attract players if you add content also.. so photos of in-game.
and while videos start coming up, and more people join Merchscape..
orange, keep cleaning these forums because it will start getting a big crowded.
and lastly. enjoy  ::epic::

This is my suggestion for a plan, whether you guys take it into consideration or not is your choice.

Vault-tec Frog:
I was understanding till yo said spam Facebook

Oh well it be very good plan orange

I say do it orange

Orange:
Mmmmmm... I'll tidy... I need a god damn pc! Well my mum is ALWAYS on it which f***ing sucks...

Also, I'm still thinking about your administrator application considering all our other admins are inactive.

Yipyapzap:
Some of you may think I'm inactive, but I actually check the forums quite often, I just don't actually post. Helana, you reminded me of something, and I thank you for that.

Helena:
What I meant by spam facebook is finding an advertising page and advertise MerchScape...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version