Poll

Do you think Ace should be an administrator?

Yes :)
9 (69.2%)
No :(
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Koplen's Admin Application  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
Re: Swag's Admin Application
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 11:23:13 pm »
Dang you shut me down... Nothing really to say but thanks for the advise and wish me luck for admin that we all perty much know I am not getting. LOL
I'm just speaking my opinion, I'm on everyday and if I go out I occasionally check the forums on a mobile phone during a bathroom break or so. I try to be as dedicated as possible towards MerchScape and the people among it. I'm only doing my job as a moderator, helping out as much as I possibly can. And when I see someone with a higher rank than me I want them to put more effort into keeping the forums clean and awesome than I am. Even if they only have one more privilege than I do. I've been grounded while on here, but I never let it stop me. I've had your back the entire time you've joined and I've got to know you. I'm only asking that you take care of the forums with me in return. I wished you luck multiple times, and defended you. I don't mind if you don't feel the same way towards me, but thats not what I'm asking. All I'm asking is for you to take care of MerchScape.