Author Topic: This scares me a bit.  (Read 397 times)

Offline Yipyapzap

• Cage fighter
    • View Profile
This scares me a bit.
« on: December 08, 2011, 01:09:08 am »
This freaks me out a bit. I don't know if it's true or not...but here...

http://www.merchscape.smffy.com/index.php?topic=9.0
^^^Current Rules of the forums

Yipyapzap - Now my computer is just being stupid...
Orange - Got a stupid computer?? Solution: Find a window near you and launch! You're welcome.

Orange was here! Heheheeee!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Ethan

• View Profile
Re: This scares me a bit.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 05:20:24 am »
I respect the Anonymous Union more than any other organization existing as of 2011. I can never be a part of it though, as my alias "R4z0r" blew years ago, and my name was publicized. But I digress.

This bill has already been passed, and It differs little from the patriot act. Our constitution allows us to petition the government, so if this did interfere with our rights, we would dismantle it.

Offline VISSTICK PRO

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 06:53:17 am »
why was that mime reading the news?
I am a registered sex offender....

JUST KIDDING im not registered

-----------------------------------------

no one dies a virgin cuz life allwayz f***s you in the end

-- kewl-list --
koplen!
ME!!
ORANGE!
FROGGY!
helena
Lordkillah
kirkz

I iz -8 in rl. Nuff sed.

Offline Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 07:12:34 am »
why was that mime reading the news?

The Guy Fawkes Mask; the symbol of anonymity; it represents an unorganized unity.

Offline Orange

• Owner
  • Master
  • Merchscape Founder
    • View Profile
    • Merchscape
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 04:09:03 pm »
WTF?
Rules! Must Read!
http://tinyurl.com/officialforumrules
Yipyapzap wuz here :3
If you are reading this, you are cool. :)

Offline VISSTICK PRO

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 04:50:23 pm »

-- kewl-list --
koplen!
ME!!
ORANGE!
FROGGY!
helena
Lordkillah
kirkz

I iz -8 in rl. Nuff sed.

Offline Yipyapzap

• Cage fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 11:50:48 pm »
I respect the Anonymous Union more than any other organization existing as of 2011. I can never be a part of it though, as my alias "R4z0r" blew years ago, and my name was publicized. But I digress.

This bill has already been passed, and It differs little from the patriot act. Our constitution allows us to petition the government, so if this did interfere with our rights, we would dismantle it.

What he said though is it would allow the government to become a secret Dictatorship practically. Where we lose our rights and everything else.

Orange - Got a stupid computer?? Solution: Find a window near you and launch! You're welcome.

Offline Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 12:30:51 am »
It's an anti-terrorism act; the only thing it would truly do, is allow indefinite detention of citizens, which is essentially just the Patriot Act. Anonymous is right about 90% of the time, but they try to embellish things just for the sake of civil disobedience. They prefer protest over peace.

Also, Anonymous isn't a club, or organisation; they aren't a single team, it's the collective actions of thousands of people all over the world who remain, well, anonymous; it's more like a nationality than a group.

I'm not sure what operations group this is, but it's kind of hard to take them seriously when they misspell "anonymous" at the beginning.

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 02:37:08 am »
This freaks me out a bit. I don't know if it's true or not...but here...

of course its **** true.
anonymous ftw.

Offline Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 04:10:02 am »
@ Helena
It's an anti-terrorism act; the only thing it would truly do, is allow indefinite detention of citizens, which is essentially just the Patriot Act. Anonymous is right about 90% of the time, but they try to embellish things just for the sake of civil disobedience. They prefer protest over peace.

I'm not sure what operations group this is, but it's kind of hard to take them seriously when they misspell "anonymous" at the beginning.

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 04:50:40 am »
@ Helena

I'm not sure you understand them completely. Also, protesting over peace? What they want is PEACE. Yes, they are still protesting. They didn't spell anything incorrectly. It's the owner of the video who spelt it wrong.

Offline Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 04:56:39 am »
@ Helena

I'm not sure you understand them completely. Also, protesting over peace? What they want is PEACE. Yes, they are still protesting. They didn't spell anything incorrectly. It's the owner of the video who spelt it wrong.

I understand them completely, and yes, they prefer protesting over peace.

Like I said, Anonymous isn't a team, so there is no "them" to have spelled it wrong. I said the operations group spelled it wrong.

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 05:50:32 am »
@ Helena

Like I said, Anonymous isn't a team, so there is no "them" to have spelled it wrong. I said the operations group spelled it wrong.

Smh, do you understand this at all? This is an organization. Don't be an imbecile. If you are so "Up to date" then how do you not even know what anonymous is? Sure, hackers. Great! But who cares? Theres more important things. Anonymous wants PEACE. Sure they are doing it quickly which is causing protesting, but now. Most of you people think this is just a small waste of time. was it really? they occupied over 40 major cities all at once. The US Gov't now know's we will no longer remain silent. It's ignorant people like you(Maybe) that would sign away all of your rights and freedom's for money and be happy with your decision in the end. You are comfortable to rely on a Government who in the end doesn't give a **** about you. It's that attitude that makes you any many others slaves to the US Gov't and they know it. and if you don't know what that is then you are as blind as the other people who dont bother to go and get the truth about our government. We are watching all of you. We are everywhere. We don't forgive. We don't forget. Expect us. It's time to stand up. Anonymous is the idea that we are all one sharing the same idea of FREEDOM and in that idea we are many. WE ARE LEGION! It's time to take the power back!
the media has associated with Anonymous. Anonymous is and or are not terrorists much like the powers that be would have you believe. Anonymous has been demonized by these regimes simply because they have brought justice to the oppressed. When freedom is jeopardized, Anonymous will avenge the oppressed. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We are many. government tried to silence their voice to the world. We have defended and supported countless peoples in their pursuits for freedom. And now we will assist in the bigger struggle. It is time to rejuvenate the human spirit. Now, is this not a 'team'?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:51:45 am by Helena »

Offline VISSTICK PRO

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 07:50:25 am »
@ Helena

Smh, do you understand this at all? This is an organization. Don't be an imbecile. If you are so "Up to date" then how do you not even know what anonymous is? Sure, hackers. Great! But who cares? Theres more important things. Anonymous wants PEACE. Sure they are doing it quickly which is causing protesting, but now. Most of you people think this is just a small waste of time. was it really? they occupied over 40 major cities all at once. The US Gov't now know's we will no longer remain silent. It's ignorant people like you(Maybe) that would sign away all of your rights and freedom's for money and be happy with your decision in the end. You are comfortable to rely on a Government who in the end doesn't give a **** about you. It's that attitude that makes you any many others slaves to the US Gov't and they know it. and if you don't know what that is then you are as blind as the other people who dont bother to go and get the truth about our government. We are watching all of you. We are everywhere. We don't forgive. We don't forget. Expect us. It's time to stand up. Anonymous is the idea that we are all one sharing the same idea of FREEDOM and in that idea we are many. WE ARE LEGION! It's time to take the power back!
the media has associated with Anonymous. Anonymous is and or are not terrorists much like the powers that be would have you believe. Anonymous has been demonized by these regimes simply because they have brought justice to the oppressed. When freedom is jeopardized, Anonymous will avenge the oppressed. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We are many. government tried to silence their voice to the world. We have defended and supported countless peoples in their pursuits for freedom. And now we will assist in the bigger struggle. It is time to rejuvenate the human spirit. Now, is this not a 'team'?

in the end, all your saying is that you are with the mime hackers?!?!

-- kewl-list --
koplen!
ME!!
ORANGE!
FROGGY!
helena
Lordkillah
kirkz

I iz -8 in rl. Nuff sed.

Offline Yipyapzap

• Cage fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 01:48:42 pm »

Also, Anonymous isn't a club, or organisation; they aren't a single team, it's the collective actions of thousands of people all over the world who remain, well, anonymous; it's more like a nationality than a group.

I see that, but If you can find something that states it is only to be used when officially needed, or when our country is in danger, so they can not use it for any other reason. That would reassure me.

Offline Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 02:43:52 pm »

I see that, but If you can find something that states it is only to be used when officially needed, or when our country is in danger, so they can not use it for any other reason. That would reassure me.

It's not going to put you in any danger, just leave it at that.

@ helena
You are starting to get on my nerves. It's not an organization, as it has no systematic structure, or central form of direction. It has no 100% common idealism; it's closer to being a nationality than an organization.

I highly suggest that you don't turn this into an argument; I tend to win, especially at my own damn game.

Offline VISSTICK PRO

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 03:08:37 pm »
yeah! leave the mimes alone

-- kewl-list --
koplen!
ME!!
ORANGE!
FROGGY!
helena
Lordkillah
kirkz

I iz -8 in rl. Nuff sed.

Offline Helena

• Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 10:09:43 pm »

@ helena
You are starting to get on my nerves. It's not an organization, as it has no systematic structure, or central form of direction. It has no 100% common idealism; it's closer to being a nationality than an organization.

I highly suggest that you don't turn this into an argument; I tend to win, especially at my own **** game.

Well if you want to win then you should learn what your talking about.

Offline Vault-tec Frog

• Elite Member
  • Merchscape Fake Founder HONEST!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 10:59:05 pm »

@ helena

I highly suggest that you don't turn this into an argument; I tend to win, especially at my own **** game.

Well if you want to win then you should learn what your talking about.
In on Helena's side cos she's cool

Offline Yipyapzap

• Cage fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 11:32:19 pm »

@ helena

I hope so, and Helena, If you had a bit of background knowledge of Ethan, then you would Know more about him and just kind of how he knows things, and all the stuff with his Alias. Just saying.