Author Topic: Accounts I've hacked  (Read 109 times)

Offline Helena

  • Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 647
  • Total Likes: 29
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
Accounts I've hacked
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:30:38 pm »
Rhexx18
xf***ingdead
mswebkinzlover22
itzonlythabegining
xbeautlfulqirls
demonandjackcollab (It was shared, but then they changed the pw)

The majority of these are now my trolling accounts nao :DDD

Offline Orange

  • Owner
  • Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1086
  • Total Likes: 77
  • Merchscape Founder
    • View Profile
    • Merchscape
Re: Accounts I've hacked
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 07:41:51 pm »
Omg haax!!!!!!!
Rules! Must Read!
http://tinyurl.com/officialforumrules
Yipyapzap wuz here :3
If you are reading this, you are cool. :)

Offline Ethan

  • Junior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Total Likes: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Accounts I've hacked
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 12:17:24 am »
I hacked 1,2,3, and 4. I also hacked System User, but he's banned now for scamming gold.

Offline Helena

  • Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 647
  • Total Likes: 29
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
Re: Accounts I've hacked
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 04:05:37 am »
I hacked 1,2,3, and 4. I also hacked System User, but he's banned now for scamming gold.
1, 2.. 3 4?
I can count to potato.

Offline Ethan

  • Junior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Total Likes: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Accounts I've hacked
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 06:02:12 am »
I hacked 1,2,3, and 4. I also hacked System User, but he's banned now for scamming gold.
1, 2.. 3 4?
I can count to potato.
I meant I hacked the accounts "1","2","3", and "4".

Offline Helena

  • Ex-staff
  • Elite Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 647
  • Total Likes: 29
  • Queen PKer
    • View Profile
    • MY FACEBOOK!
Re: Accounts I've hacked
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 06:52:40 pm »
I hacked 1,2,3, and 4. I also hacked System User, but he's banned now for scamming gold.
1, 2.. 3 4?
I can count to potato.
I meant I hacked the accounts "1","2","3", and "4".
Who makes their account names '4'? e.e

Offline Vazz

  • 7 irl
  • Junior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 52
  • Total Likes: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Accounts I've hacked
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 07:34:07 pm »
Ethan don't tell me you own the accounts named "1" - "4", I'm ready to buy one.

I hacked about 250 accounts, 95% changed pass back, I don't give a ****, I don't even use the other 5% I most likely give them back anyway, I just take the stuff.

However.
You call your account "4" because it rocks... It's rare if you have one letter in your name...

A tip... call yourself "the system", and a number after, it will appear as "From the system" if you talk to somebody then. I made these accounts, too late. HAHA
-Removed for explicit material-

Side note: No, just no...

Offline Orange

  • Owner
  • Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1086
  • Total Likes: 77
  • Merchscape Founder
    • View Profile
    • Merchscape
Re: Accounts I've hacked
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 09:00:55 pm »
What are you talking about?
Rules! Must Read!
http://tinyurl.com/officialforumrules
Yipyapzap wuz here :3
If you are reading this, you are cool. :)